Globally the financial sector is exposed to various market dynamics and interrelated consequences.
This necessitates all the stake-holders viz., banks, regulators and governments,
to continuously assess the implications of complex changes and respond with relevant policy initiatives.
Extensive adoption of technology as means of transforming conservative banking into collaborative institutions
and its encompassing ability to create wealth and its distribution, the information needs of all stakeholders is immensely amplified.
Financial institutions including commercial banks are subject to stringent regulatory supervision,
requiring continued reporting relationship on functional aspects impacting its risk bearing capacity.
The intensity of MIS requirement is enhanced exponentially within banks and at regulators' level towards this objective.
The need for the bank to generate and store granular business data from the operational banking
area and enable regulator to access validated and aggregated information for appropriate policy intervention is imperative for
the economic growth and distributed of equity. We at D2K, through CRisMac MIS enable design,
develop and deploy Automated Data Flow (ADF) platform for banks in line with RBI guidlines in shortest time-frame.
The other off-shoots of CRisMac MIS include
- CRisMac Krishak for improving purchasing power for meaningful Financial Inclusion
- Krishak Smart Card well established that well developed and inclusive financial systems are associated
with more rapid growth and better income distribution
- CRisMac Asset Classification Module (IRAC Norms) for system driven centralised automated asset classification,
computation of provision and MoC incorporation
- CRisMac Basel II Module for Risk Managment and Computation of Capital charge Read More..
- CRisMac Legal for Impaird asset managment (NPA) and monitoring of SARFAESI, DRT, SF, Decreed Debts Read More..
- CRisMac Analytics for DSS and BI Read More..
- CRisMac CIBIL Module for data submittion to credit rating agencies
- CRisMac Search an internal search engine for locating multiple finance and default Read More..
With banks leveraging contemporary technology platforms to commoditize products and services, the requirement of granular data with
contextual validation in multidimensional format for easier assimilation of business dynamics .We at D2K, enable banks to leverage CRisMac Analytics
for data supported business driven appropriate access controls in place.