D2K Technologies offers end-to-end customized MIS solution or Public Sector Banks in particular and to the Banking
Industry in general by actively partnering at all stages, right from designing, developing and deployment of the solution to
the satisfaction of the user. Our design is for enabling the banks to implement the solutions by leveraging the existing technological
infrastructure irrespective of the environment. Due to this distinctive feature, we have been able to implement enterprise level MIS
and reporting solutions in various banks.
To enable operational units to benefit from comprehensive database, the implementation is envisaged in modules.
High-level description of application structure
CRisMac System is a windows based application software developed for establishing
a Comprehensive Database of Loans and Advances for Banking Industry.
To enable the Bank in creating a Comprehensive Database the system is architectured through following modules.
These components would create the foundation of data structures for comprehensive MIS solution proposed:
Master data module
The base data module enables creation of comprehensive database and prepares foundation for implementing further modules.
The module envisages master creation of existing customers and their facilities. The availability of required information
in existing transaction system is explored and gaps are identified for completing the information manually.
The data is extracted from existing transaction system to the extant possible with in the scope & design of the system.
The input sheets are designed to capture the information from non-computerized branches and from computerized branches (identified as gap)
Disbursement data module (new customers/accounts)
Once the master creation is completed, this module envisages capture of information in respect of new customers/ facilities.
Under this module the information of application received, sanctions/ rejections etc, disbursement/ subsequent disbursement are recorded.
This information is used to generate various sanctions/ disbursement related returns of various user departments.
All facilities recorded for disbursement are exported to base database.
Monthly Updation Module
The balances/ recovery of all existing facilities is updated through this module. The updation is proposed on monthly frequency.
The information captured through this module is used to generate for monitoring NPAs/ Potential NPAs and standard reports on monthly basis.
Once the base data is created additional information is captured through add-on modules.
These modules reference basic information from base data and coupled into the system for creation of comprehensive database.
CIBIL Information Module
The modules enables extraction/ capturing information required to be submitted to CIBIL.
As some of the information is already available in other module of the system, therefore, the module is designed
in such a way that information available in other modules is populated in CIBIL database and
user is required to provide only the gap information
Credit Rating Details Module:
In order to capture detailed information of parameters and respective scores assigned
to individual parameters as per Bank’s credit rating system,
this module is provided. The module is customizable according to scoring model adopted by the bank.
Security Details Module:
In case of high value accounts, recording of details
individual securities charges to banks may be recorded through this module.
The module is designed to record charged and non-charged securities of the customer.
Suit Filed Accounts Monitoring Module:
The module enables recording additional details of suit field/ decreed accounts of the bank. The modules provides for recording date wise progress of various suits at various stages.
Compromised/ Write off Module:
Whereas the banks has written-off/ compromised certain facilities as per Bank’s policy,
the modules enables recording the required information in respect of such accounts. The module enables various monitoring reports,
progress of compromise accounts.
All branches of the Bank submit statement of affairs as every Friday on weekly basis on specified format.
The proposed module envisages to extract/ capture the information and generates related MIS from the database created.
The module is web based so that the cycles of data collection from all branches is completed within a short period.
The module enables generation of reports at all administrative locations and submits data to RBI on specified format.
Balance Sheet Module:
Branches and all administrative locations compile their balance sheet,
profit & loss return and other related statements on quarterly basis.
The module provides for extraction/ capture of these returns/ statements and facilitates
compilation at respective administrative level. Pre- MOC & Post MOC status is maintained.
The system also facilitates schedule wise generation of return for finalisation of accounts
at Bank level and generates various related reports/ returns.
Data Extraction Module:
Since various reports/ returns pertain to the information that may be available from different transaction systems.
We propose to introduce a data extraction module after studying the database design of such transaction system.
The required data would be made available by respective vendor at a specified location as dump as per the design finalised
and the proposed module would extract the required information so that same is collated and compiled at appropriate level
for report generation. In case of core banking solution the data would be extracted at a centralized location and uploaded.
Whereas in case of disconnected system the functionality would be provided at respective location. These branches would be
uploading the data extracted from transaction system though a web based solution so that entire data is available at centralized
for report generation.
Sailent features of CRisMac system:
- System enables automatic asset classification & computation of provisions as per RBI norms.
The closing returns on advances are generated by the system for audit purpose.
Automatic classification helps in maintaining consistency & uniformity in applying the norms.
- Reports like DSB, BSR (1A & 1B) & other returns can be directly generated at corporate level sparing the branches from preparing
the same and ROs from compiling periodically. HO can directly submit the statutory returns to RBI on magnetic media or hard copy.
- Asset classification reports in several combinations can be generated by the system for its use in analyzing region wise,
branch- wise, industry wise, and activity wise status as inputs for risk management.
These reports are available for different geographical area, ranging from state to village.
- Provide a comprehensive module for reporting data for CIBIL on the data structure / text files for commercial and consumer credit.
- Periodic updations will enable the system to generate comparative reports on regions, industry, sector, activity performance, provisions, credit expansion, analytical reports on recoveries etc.
- NPA movement charts for region, state, industry, sector, activity or in its combination will be available after the database is periodically updated. The flow charts can be generated for both statutory submissions as well as for objective analysis of relative risk identification.
- Multi dimensional reports enable better appreciation of credit portfolio at different levels. The reports relevant to respective credit profile can be generated for its use by the branches and monitoring authorities.
- Reports on Geographical distribution of credit and its deployment in several combinations are available for understanding the area risk dimension in more objective manner. Certain reports for submission to SLBC can also be generated through this option.
- Significant manpower is saved at branch, RO, CO and HO level due to the introduction of the system. Use of common database by different users at corporate office is expected to reduce the demand for similar information from the branches. Most of the credit related MIS requirement of the bank could be met through the system.
- Reliable solution for Rationalization of returns
- Cost effective & easy to implement in short time.
- Asset Classification & computation of provisions as per RBI norms.
- Early warning Reports for focused monitoring on financial & non-financial parameters.
- Statutory reports for audit, RBI submission, ALM requirement on loans & advances.
- Generation of Priority Sector Reports for monitoring, LBR, monthly sanctions and disbursement reports. Information for Parliamentary questions & Committee Meetings through the system.
- Submission of data to RBI on magnetic media on their format.
- Submission of Commercial and Consumer Credit data to CIBIL.
- Multi-dimensional analytical reports for credit administration & risk assessment.
- On-line validation through color codes & context help messages.
- Interface for data lifting from transaction systems.
- Audit trail report tracks changes made in critical fields for verification.
- Generate Early Warning Report (EWS) on financial and Non-financial reasons for the borrower identified as potential NPA. The financial default is quantified as CAD & CADU and non-financial reasons such as un-reviewed facilities,
expiring stock-statement date, irregular ad-hoc limits, devolved bills under LC/BG identified.
- Data validation reports on various parameters viz Activity, Scheme, and Unsecured critical fields of TL/DL/CC/OD A/cs etc. available.
- Generate ‘Critical Fields Error Report’ with inconsistent codes, errors and unexercised options for its confirmation / corrections.
Reports of CRisMac system:
Extensive validation reports on following parameters:
- G/L Code wise and Ledger wise reports.
- Finance for Multiple activities to a borrower.
- Activity, Scheme, caste and religion
- Interest Rate validation.
- Validation of Unsecured borrowers.
- Validation of Un-applied interest.
Audit related functions:
- Automatic & uniform Asset Classification of Loans and Advances.
- Automatic Security Classification of advances as per RBI norms.
- All facilities of a borrower are adjusted to lowest asset status.
- Calculates provisions as per RBI norms.
- Uniform classification of all facilities of a borrower.
- Generates Closing Returns and Master summaries of advances at Pre and Post Audit Stages at all levels.
- Screen based incorporation of Memorandum of Changes (MOC).
- Generates verification reports for Statutory Auditors at BR/RO/CO/HO.
- Generation of pre & Post Audit Master Summaries of Advances.
- Generation of DSB-IV returns viz. Sec-I, II, III, IV-A & B , V,VII and IX.
- Automatic gen. of BSR -1A, 1B at Post Audit stage on RBI structure.
- Screen- updations for BSR-2 and conversion of data on RBI structure.
- ALM Reports for residual maturity of loans & advances (not for CC/OD facilities).
- Priority Sector returns based on o/s balance & last reporting Friday.
- Sectoral Deployment of funds
- Interest Rate wise Distribution of Advances
- Industry wise distribution of advances.
- Finance to Minority Communities.
- Finance to SC/ST.
- Finance to women.
- Reports on Suit Filed/ Decreed Accounts.
- Advances against shares.
- Progress of application received & disbursement status for various government sponsored schemes.
- Top NPA Branches of Region or Bank.
- Top NPA Borrowers.
- Generates report on incidence of NPAs and Potential NPAs for any O/s balance range, NPA Date Range, Priority Sector, Non Priority Sector for any specific activity or activity group.
- List of Degraded / Upgraded accounts for O/s balance range, NPA Date Range, Priority Sector, Non Priority Sector, any specific activity or activity group.
- Generates Sector wise, Industry wise, Scheme wise, State wise, District wise, Area wise NPA flow charts for a/cs reported individually in the Base Data.
- Sectoral NPA.
- Quick mortality accounts, limit wise, sector wise, Area wise, branch wise, authority wise or employee wise (if needed).
- Activity wise Asset Classification Report.
- Branch wise advances profile.
- Branch wise Sectoral advances.
- Generates statement of Non Funded facilities
- Generates Review status of facilities
- Generates Time Barred accounts status.
- O/s Limit wise Advances summary
- Interest rate range - Credit Rating wise Summary. « Village wise LAD due register (Due Date Dairy).
CRisMac Online Demo
Please Clik on the link given below to to visilt the live application Demo.
CRisMac White Papers
Please Clik on the link given below to to download CRisMac White Papers .